Hi I'm Brendan 'Sully' Sullivan and I'm a game artist!
I specialise in 3D art having professionally studied game design for 2 years and self-taught myself in several software packages along the way. I love pixel art and lowpoly and love combining them in fun and interesting ways! I'm versed in character / prop / environment modelling and have experience with rigging and animation as well. I'm also very proficient with Unity with over 6 years experience (there's a little bit of C# knowledge in there as well)! Thanks for checking out my portfolio!
- Model, UV, and texture a wide range of 3D models, including characters and props
- Import models into Unity and set up final prefabs for delivery
- Create unique materials for each asset in Unity and create custom shaders (using Amplify Shader Editor) for effects like grass, water, dissolves / spawns, changeable colour for the main character etc.
- Create main player animations and set up versatile animator within Unity with smooth transitions / effects
- Edit provided / create new C# scripts for things like triggering player animations, spawning unique grass prefabs etc.
As lead 3D environment artist it was my responsibility to concept and create several 3D props for several interior scenes. Since 'The Hex' was primarily a 2D game, I had to try and apply the same visual aesthetic to the 3D assets and ensure the art style was cohesive throughout the game.
As pixel artist and lead animator it was my responsibility to animate existing character designs, as well as add to and modify them as needed. I also took part in the creation of UI assets (buttons, dialogue boxes, health indicators, pickups etc.) as well as FX work.